Thursday, April 26, 2007

An Apple A Day...

Won't keep the doctor away. (Name that tune, I will give you a figurative cookie.)

My first semester of junior college is almost over, and it looks like I'm off to a pretty good start. I am officially Pre-Pharmacy and I feel quite good about it. It looks like I should have A's in all of my classes. The only one that I'm sort of worried about is drafting, because I'm not sure how the grades are calculated.

I'm scheduled to take the 6 minute practical exam for my Texas Massage License in Austin May 19. Fun, fun. Then I can get a job...massaging people...gross...

BC has a couple of pharmacology classes, but the catalog says you have to be in the nursing program to take them. I wonder if they'll let me take them anyway...doubt it.

My scale has been hovering around 175 for almost a month now. I'm ready for it to go down again. I guess I should stop jacking around on my diet.

I love Baby Cakes. "When I was around her, I felt like a goblin made entirely out of wicked genitals." Good stuff.

The weather is nice right now, I think I'll go for a walk. Better put on another layer of sunscreen, just to be safe. Don't want to get cancer. *cough*cough*

No comments: