Thursday, June 21, 2007

Jack Fairy Knew Better...

"We set out to change the world, and ended up...just changing ourselves."
"What's wrong with that?"
"Nothing. If you don't look at the world."


So, if you can't already tell. I watched Velvet Golmine yesterday. I've had waaay to much to drink tonight. You don't even know. I rented Ocean's Twelve ('cause you have to see Twelve before Thirteen right?) but like five minutes into it I realize I've already seen it! But I'll be damned if I couldn't remember a single part of the movie. I couldn't predict a damned thing. I didn't remember Catherine Zeta Jones being in it! I didn't even remember Eddie Izzard being in it! I guess I was stoned when I saw it before. It's really strange to go from remembering nothing about anything ever...back to remembering too much of everything always. I'm so shy and awkward...again. Oh well...that's just me I guess. I suppose I make up for it in other ways *wink*wink*. (Was that dirty? Haha. I don't even know where this is going.)

Wow. I was going to talk about Velvet Goldmine in that paragraph. Too bad I don't edit. Too Bad. I don't remember. I love that movie.

Does anyone else get like uncontrolable giggles during that song "Don't Bring Me Down" by Electric Light Orchestra? You know... bahrrruce! Psht..hehe. I laugh just thinking about it. You know what else is funny? Porque. You know what else? Balls. But more like the way Mr. Garrison says it... like "Bawlz."

Come to think of it...I don't even know if that was Mr Garrison. Hm...

I can't get "The Promise" by When In Rome out of my head. Which is good 'cause I love that song. It makes me all weak-kneed and drooooooly. Drrrrrooooly? Nah, it's just a sexy-ass song. I think I'm gonna go listen to it.

Woosh!

No comments: