Wednesday, September 5, 2007

FUCKSHITASSBITCHCUNT!!!

Shoo-be-do-do-wa.

Guuuh...*Sniffle*snort*moan*grunt* I'm fucking sick again. I am so tired of this shit. If anyone has the cure to the common cold, let me know. Will pay top dollar...or a...dollar.

Haven't had a free moment since I started school. Work takes up my entire afternoon, and studying at night sucks.

I have developed a taste for Chamomile. Always hated it, but I knew it was just a matter of time before it grew on me. It helps me sleep so much. I think I can get off the Lunesta. I'm so sick of that stuff. I've built up a tolerance, so it doesn't help me sleep anymore. I am back waking up at 2 am...wide awake... and then dozing off right before I have to leave for class. It hurts too, in my arms and legs when it kicks in.

Sick sucks. I'm gonna go lie down.

No comments: