Monday, October 8, 2007

Ima Buy You A Drank...

"OOwee I'ma take you home wit me,
I got money in tha bank,
shawty what you thank bout dat..."


Oh T-Pain...why? Why Is your music so catchy? Like "Bartender"... I think Avril had a hand in that chorus.

"She made us drinks,
To drink,
We drunk 'em,
And got drunk..."


Though I have to say...I like it. I'll hate on the lyrics, but I'll still play it in my car.
Actually, I listen to The Boxx a lot these days. "Soulja Boy" may seem like the most annoying song ever, but after about the thousandth time you've heard it, it's hard not to like it.
The best hangover music is some good mid-tempo rap. I don't know why. It is just great. Which reminds me. People always talk about hangover food...wtf? I hate eating when I'm hungover, is that just me? Oh my god, it's like a conspiracy.

No comments: