Sunday, January 2, 2011

I STILL HAVE A BLOG!?!?!?!

I really *must* be fuckin bored right now. Honestly, I kinda miss writing. Well since... 2007...(seriously?... haha, ok) ... erm... a bunch of shit... but nothing terribly spectacular.
Well, I got a degree....? Hey blog- I got a fucking associates degree aren't I just SUPER??? Whatever- I couldn't care less.
I am totally fuckin psyched about moving to San Marcos, though. Finally get to go to a real school, in a real college town, in a real apartment- and not
a. some stinky ass house with 3 sloppy guys who never learned to clean up after themselves (or their giant dogs.)
b. a vacant rent property with no hot water(though that was kind of a fun experience.)
c. my mom's.
d. someone else's mom's.

Yep, blog... it's gonna be sweet. I can feel myself turning back into the nerdy super student I was when I started at BC.

Hopefully, by now RCSW3 has finished loading. Maybe I'll think of more stuff to write about... or maybe this little page will go ignored and forgotten for another 2 years... whatev.

No comments: