Friday, March 2, 2007

Renaissance

Old look, new attitude! For some reason I've never much liked the Myspace blog system... so I've come back to blogger.

"Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen...the enunciation of truth."

Mostly I just want to improve my writing skills. This is my coal mine in the blogospere, and you are all canaries...muah ha ha ha....

I'm going to do my best to write about things that might actually be of interest to someone other than me. This isn't going to be one of those "today I did this and I was like omg and he was like omg and then we got ice cream, and it was totally crazy..." kind of blogs. It's going to be more like movie reviews, stuff about bands, some health stuff, video clips, pictures...stuff like that.

So check back often...if you dare. There is a chance that I will wake up tomorrow, and forget that I even did this.

No comments: