Saturday, March 3, 2007

ooOOOooh!!

Lunar Eclipse Tonight! Here, we'll probably just get to see the end phases.

That won't stop me from sitting on the driveway in my lawn chair. I'll have my "We Love The Moon" t-shirt (than you Joel Veichstchchsttich...whatever your name is). Yup, I'll be sitting outside complaining about mosquitos, and how warm my beer is. Then, after about 10 minutes I will say "fuck it." Go inside, finish the beer, and look out my window every 5 minutes. I won't be able to see the moon from my window, but I won't care.

Um... that was actually an excerpt from the episode of "King Of The Hill" that I'm writing...yeah...

Anyway, there's another on August 27, that will be more visible here.

Enjoy this classic. Have a few laughs. (It's in 3 parts)





1 comment:

Wayne said...

Yeah, you totally need another post.